Monday, July 2, 2012

Chapter 9: Continuous Improvement Through Practice and Sharing

Reread the section on "partnering levels" for teachers and students and discuss your experiences as they relate to teaching or observing in the settings that you are most familiar with. In my past experiences observing and student teaching, I have not really had the opportunity to experience anything higher than a 2 as far as the partnering levels goes. I think that partnering is not something than can be implemented in a classroom overnight. Teachers are always learning how to effectively reach every student in the classroom. I think partnering is an excellent way of teaching. I think children are a lot more capable of succeeding in a classroom like this than the typical classrooms we have now without partnering. Although in my past I have seen technology used in the classroom (such as the SmartBoard)-I have never seen it being used as a partnering tool. Hopefully more teachers will eventually take the leap and try to use all of these available tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment